23.11.09

Oh me oh my

Hey, the other day Lime Drop had there store launch in the beautiful GPO building, and me being the scene kid that i am also came along. Apparently im "scene", i dont know what they mean *says whilst burning bowler hat* but seriously. Oh well, cant please everyone. LOL and yet i try.... LAAAAME. lol
Ok so back the the actual topic of this post, multiple personality syndrome aside, Lime Drop. I am lead to believe that its a temporary pop up store so peeps go while its still there, but Im always out of the loops so don't trust me on that one. hahaha. There were soo many people there and obviously the booz was complimentary. Seriously what is with me and drinking? is that all i ever write about? where i got plastered for free? wow what a life i lead, and naturally my 3 and a half readers are 'fascinated' by that. NOT
Anyway here are some pictures before this becomes another 'lets wallow in self pity' post: LOL
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cami's studtackular bracelet
Photobucket
Nadia's rings
Photobucket
Sam, Elvina, Desiree and Jess
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
still stalking facehunter, lol
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh thank god.
You didn't upload that photo of me having an orgasm during our durry break.

Love me with bloglovin

Follow SHIFTING IDENTITIES
My photo
Melbourne, Australia

Blogings