4.2.10

Candy land

Hola!
ok, so i realise that i have a problem, weakness in character some would say... Yes, i bought another pair of shoes. but these ones are really cool so dont judge me to harshly, please. hahahaha
I am proud to say that im becoming more and more excentirc. This point only hit home when my friend Izabel said to me: "You can wear that crochet table cloth as a top", to which i said: "Nahh, maybe a bit to much for me". She then laughed and reminded me of my choice of skorts and shoes. So here are the shoes in all there glory!
But i'll give you a bit of back ground on the shoes, so i dont sound like a total maniac. These shoes are from the Yohji Yamamoto 2001 spring collection in which he collaborated with Adidas. This collection was the front runner for the Y-3 brand which was later launched in 2003. These shoes were part of the main line and thus are pretty special. I think they are so cool, because they are ridiculously comfortable and on top of that I'm nearly eye level with normal people when i wear them. I'm just trying to work out what to wear them with and how fast can i run in them... hahaha
ps. I'm not wearing tights, i photoshoped my feet out of the pictures. FYI
:D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so amazing! your style is so inspiring.

FIVE ZERO NINE said...

it looks like you are wearing velvet tights.... would be amazing if you were

Jovana said...

LOL OMGGG THESE ARE MY FAVE SHOES IN YOUR WARDROBE APART FROM YOUR COMME BUCKLESSS OMGGGGGGGGGGGG YESSSS

Vlad said...

hahaha no thats just my leg hairs making up a velvety fuzz.

Lisa said...

Those shoes are fantastic - even the soles deserve a photo.

VIRGO said...

FLOOD THONGS - A MUST FOR EVERY AUSTRALIAN. USE WHEN THE RAIN GET IN THE HOUSE OR YOU WANNA PLAY JESUS AND WALK ATOP PUDDLES. I GOT SOME WITH RAINBOW LIGHTENING BOLTS ON THE SIDE. USED EM WHEN ALL THIS DIRT & WATER CAME OUT OF A DRAIN. MAGICAL

Clements said...

omg. hate to sound like a creepy internet stalker but i just saw some pics of you over at fashion haleys blog.....are u a model?? cos if there were guys like u on my fashion course i wudnt be able to concentrate...wow

Vlad said...

lol thanks Clements! but alas no im not a model. about 3 feet shorter than normal people. and my face has got a strenuous relationship with cameras, hence i avoid face shots...

Love me with bloglovin

Follow SHIFTING IDENTITIES
My photo
Melbourne, Australia

Blogings