22.2.10

Just do it yourself...

Hey guys!
you may have realised by now that i am horrendous with the concept of posting on time. I just keep forgetting/dead after work. So now that im not working this week (last week before uni stars) im going to give it my all and post as many posts as possible. Also i did realise that i never ended up posting the first Fashion DIY video for The Vine that i did. Iv already filmed the next one and am filming another one his week, because im such a celebrity and TV personality... My name will be in lights soon! Watching the video i have realised that my hair style (at the time) is not my friend. Its kinda like a quiff with baby ponytail. I thought that having my hair back would make me look younger. I was going for 13 so that Tavi and i could be bff's. LOL I was wrong. Instead it highlighted my bird like features. My nose to face ratio and excess neck skin is deffs on the fix list. Might DIY it... haha *awkward*
Anyway iv changed my hair, still working on the face but here is the video anyway plus some stills:

THE VINE fashion DIY

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

lucinda said...

Just reminded me that I have to try this. The effect looks really interesting and not like your usual hippy tie-dye.

UPPER LEFT ARM said...

where do you get your dye from?

Vlad said...

thank you lucinda!
i usually get my dies from fabric shops. but cos this project was for the vine. the lovely people a dylon sent me a goody bag!

UPPER LEFT ARM said...

oh lovely! (ps this is jac, jasons mate.. remember me?) x

Cyanide said...

Very Proenza Schouler.

I tried to dye a pair of jeans black today, forgot I didn't have gloves and needless to say I look like an Avatar cast reject.

Love me with bloglovin

Follow SHIFTING IDENTITIES
My photo
Melbourne, Australia

Blogings