23.6.10

Even More Birthday Bashes

Hey there beautiful people!
Check me out! I'm actually posting!feel the good vibrations...
So this last Friday was Jack Mac's incredible 21st birthday extravaganza! He set the bar quite high *sweats nervously*. its OK, by the time its my 21st people would have forgotten his, yeah? Some how i don't think so. Pretty much was one of the best parties i have ever been to. He hired out a wear house along with a mandatory and what seamed like never ending tab, hello good times!
needless to say we all got quite inebriated, what class? the result was one powerful hang over and a lasting memory of a great night out! We even had a guest tribute performance to Lady Ga Ga by drag star Millie Minogue. fab.
As the drinks progressed the more our behavior got inappropriate. i may or may not have been violated by Greta, but fear not, i violated her right back. Even Steven.
My new alligator leather clutch came out, said hello for its first public appearance. was a nice moment, and not that you guys care, but i was not wearing all black for the first time in ages!! head to toe gray, with my translucent boots. Yeah i was fly. Workin' what my mamma gave me. Then i got trashed and in true Pats and Edie style stumbled home. Mmmm living the life.
Anyway here are the pics:
Photobucket
birthday boy in the crowd of smokers
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Love me with bloglovin

Follow SHIFTING IDENTITIES
My photo
Melbourne, Australia

Blogings